Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words. – Mark Twain
Well…hello to you all, and welcome to my blog.
As you can see, this is a TOTALLY brand new blog and, as you can also definitely see…it’s little bare right now.
But never fear, this will hopefully change in the future. I say hope because this is my first attempt at writing a blog.
‘So why have i started a blog’ you ask? (cue to readers saying ‘no we didn’t!!)
I began to write this blog because I’ve always been interested in writing a blog, but I’ve never really had a strong enough reason to write about something, except about my life and my interests. Something that I think I should hopefully be good at. I also think it’s a great opportunity to give me a reason to rekindle some old interests and pursue some new ones.
Anyway, here is a list of areas that I will cover over many of my future postings I have and what I will be writing!
- Video Games – I was born at the perfect time, where gaming was becoming mainstream, where your school friends were dictated by owning either a Nintendo or Sega. In the years since i was introduced to my first console, gaming has evolved so much, graphically and technologically, but culturally also. I will attempt to write about the games i play, my history with gaming, and perhaps some more….probably.
- Sci-fi – Of course I am a sci-fi geek, all areas and aspects are taken to account, and painstakingly reviews and criticise the tiniest imperfection. From Trek to Wars and other franchises, I’ll cover them all.
- Movies/TV Shows- I do love a good film or TV show. To be honest, I also love a crap one too….purely for mockery and humour purposes.
- Music – My other passion in my life, I have a very eclectic and expansive musical background. I can also play a few instruments too.
- Photography – I’ve always had a good eye for taking a picture and capturing a moment, but unfortunately I’ve never took the hobby seriously (perhaps the blog might help??)
- Other random things – The ramblings of a mad-man, occasionally, and only occasionally, things can irk me, and ‘Grind My Gears’ per say.
- And how can I not talk about my Cat – The unique oddity that is … Smudge.
So there you have it, my first ever blog post, and hopefully the start of many more. Apologies if things look crap and out of place, I will be tinkering and sorting things out over the coming weeks, once i got a few posts up.
However, If anyone out there has any advice or tips on a budding blogger starting by all means leave a comment below.